Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

Catch up...

I really wanted to post something but I haven't had any time or bought anything new recently. I've been a busy little bee with lots of exciting things going on so I wanted to catch up and fill you in! First off I want to apologise (AGAIN) for not posting as regularly as I should, but now things have calmed down and I have a bit more free time I will try my best to get back into a routine of posting weekly! 

My first bit of exciting news is that I passed my third year at university which means I am graduating in June! Yaaaay! I finally made a decision on what I wanted to do; if I wanted to do fourth year or not...it took A LOT of tears and stress but I got there in the end. Luckily this made way for my second bit of good news which is that I got a promotion at work. We have a new store opening and I am going to be store manager, I'm so excited to see what it looks like and get in there! But for now I'm doing my training and enjoying my new challenge :) So after all that stress it all turned out well in the end. 
Can you believe this is where I'm going to work, it's so pretty! 

As well as all the good news, I've just got back from my holiday to Kos. We had a great time, the weather didn't go completely our way but we had a nice relaxing time! Kos is a beautiful place we stayed in Lambi (near Kos Town) which is the quieter end of the island. The food was amazing and the people were lovely! I would definitely recommend the hotel we stayed in: Pelagos Suite Hotel, it was absolutely stunning it even had sunbeds in the water (perfect for hungover naps) and the staff couldn't do enough for you. One week just wasn't enough and we were so sad to go home. We are already planning our next holiday for (hopefully) later on this year. 

Excuse my paleness! Can I go back please?!

I do feel like 2014 has definitely been a good year for me so far and I hope that continues! I hope you are too! Post soon! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment