Pages

Thursday 24 May 2012

Nail Me...

I haven't done my nails properly in a few weeks...which is really not like me. So tonight I cracked out the big guns and went for not one but two Barry M nail effects (I know...I need to calm down)...silver chrome and black crackle.



Base coat (nobody likes stained nails), two coats of silver and one of black...can't get much easier than that!


I really liked the way it turned out. Sometimes the crackle polish gets lost or dulls down other colours but this works really well with it. Next time I'm going to try something a little more creative...promise.

On a totally different note, the lovely girls I work with gave me these awesome pressies today to say bye bye (I'm transferring to a different shop). I definitely DID NOT cry...ok maybe a little. I'm going to miss them loads! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment