Pages

Monday 21 May 2012

Numero Uno.

Welcome! I guess I should tell you a little about myself...maybe you care...maybe you don't, but I'm going to bore you with it anyway. 

My name is Hollie, I'm 23 and I study Fashion Branding at Glasgow Caledonian University. I also work part time in a clothes shop but that's boring so we won't dwell on that. I studied jewellery design straight out of school and then spent three years in retail management before I decided what I really want to do with my life, become a Visual Merchandiser. So that's me in a nutshell so far.

I've been debating with myself about starting a blog for a few months now and I figured I should give it a go...what's the worst that can happen, right? Mainly I will be posting about anything fashiony...trends, my finds and general musings. I hope you enjoy!


Thanks!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment