Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2014

My Month in Pictures...

I know this isn't technically fashion or beauty related but...I want to do a round up of my photos. So I can look back every now and then and remember the things that might not have been such a big deal at the time. 

  • The boots and sandals arrived today and I'm already in love! I'll probably do a separate post about them once I've worn them. 
  • The range board (computer screen with drawings on it) is the collection of menswear we designed for uni, we are so proud of it. I genuinely think someone should give us a job based solely on that. Haha!
  • The window display is from work. I want to be a Visual Merchandiser when I finish uni...so I love doing all of the displays and creative stuff at work. Fingers crossed for me that a job comes up in the next few months! 
  • The photo in the middle is a very rare photo of my Mum, my sister and I at Christmas time...I only managed to get a copy of it last week! It's not the best quality but we can blame my Dads lack of photography skills for that!
  • The baby scan is of me...as a baby, I'm not preggers. My "hilarious" attempt at a #throwbackthursday. It's strange how rubbish 80's ultrasounds were, I mean that's actually me and I don't even know where I am?!
  • The other two of my face and my lovely friend Rebecca are from nights out. Everyone loves a selfie don't even try to deny it!
  • Now for the most important part...the food:

I've eaten out A LOT recently at some amazing new places. My favourite one has to be Bread Meats Bread...basically if I was on death row, this would be my last supper. To let you understand I'm not a big meat eater, the majority of my Mums side of the family are veggie so I've not really grown up with it. Factoring in the fact that I'm not too keen on red meat in general and a place with the name "Bread Meats Bread" should not be somewhere I would be falling over myself to get to. But I am, among other amazing things they serve this amazing Canadian junk food called Poutine which is chips (fries) covered in gravy and cheese curds, it's like a heart attack on a plate but it is magical. 

Another mention has to go to Tribeca, they do the most amazing breakfast. My friends and I went this morning and the sheer amount of food we got was ridiculous! I had a stack of pancakes with berries and maple syrup (this may not be a big deal to Americans but for British people pancakes aren't widely served). But the award for biggest portion had to go to the girls omelettes...which were made from 5 eggs (plus the two doorstep pieces of toast). Can you overdose on egg?

So if you live in/near or are visiting Glasgow, then I definitely recommend that you give both of them a visit...you will not regret it! 

x

1 comment:

  1. The world of technology is progressing very rapidly. I write your blogs as these add more and more information to my knowledge. Keep it up and please produce something informative about Tunic Tops | Summer Tops | Fashion Tops. This is because I need a more comprehensive approach about them.
    womens tracksuits loungewear

    ReplyDelete