Pages

Sunday 2 March 2014

Late Fashion Haul.

This was meant to be part of my February haul but oh...look at that, it's March! Never mind...it means that the items I'm about to show you are now in the sale. Yaaaay! Not that I'm bitter that I bought them a week before they were reduced! 


I've been feeling the cold recently and living in Scotland we are always in need of a good jumper (even in summer), so on my lunch break I popped into New Look and picked up a few cute and cosy ones. I'm also still in love with the 90's trend (mainly because I was there the first time)...I had one of these tattoo chokers when I was little and it made me all nostalgic for ski pants and Sweater Shop jumpers. Ok, I promise I won't go that far but I do love this choker.


I'm in love with this jumper! I really like the neon pink flecks running through the wool while the grey and black bring it back from being too girly. The fit is great, true to size and not too tight. The sleeves are a great length for taller girls as well. I've mainly been wearing it with grey ripped skinny jeans for uni to be comfy and warm. Although to smarten it up bit I've styled it up with a grey denim shirt underneath and a silver statement necklace under the collar. I'd wear it with black skinny jeans and a pair of chunky black boots. I bought this from New Look for £24.99 but you can get it for £12 in their sale.


 People that know me know (and point out...all the time) that I generally wear a combination of black, grey and nude. I do dabble in other colours but they are my staples...so I decided that for spring and summer I am going to try and lighten up. This cream raglan jumper is so soft and cosy I kept stroking my arm while I was wearing it. So while the weathers still a bit cold I've been wearing this with denim skinny jeans and a cream and pink bobble hat. The fit of this is great as well, sleeves are nice and long. I bought mine from New Look for £19.99 it's now on sale at £10. It comes in loads of other colours as well.


This is one of those things, along with slap bracelets, multi coloured rubber band bracelets and stick on nose studs that made my childhood. This one is a better quality replica though, however I do prefer mine not to have a catch on the back as I don't feel it is tight enough with it. I do have a pretty narrow neck so maybe it's just me but I think this could do with being a tiny bit smaller. Regardless for the price I paid (£2.89) I can't complain too much. I bought mine on eBay here. If you search tattoo choker you will find millions of them for sale.

x


2 comments:

  1. I love how you paired the first sweater! That's so cute<3
    I remember those bracelets when I was a kid. That used to be "cool" thing ahaha. Nice to know everything comes back (:
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I know I really wish I'd hung on to mine! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete