Pages

Monday 3 March 2014

The TMI Tag.

I know this is meant to be a YouTube thing but I thought I would do it on my blog, it will help you get to know me a little better. Plus it reminded me of the emails that I use to get when I was younger...ah the good old MSN days. Here goes...

1. What are you wearing? Grey ripped skinny jeans from Zara, the grey and pink jumper I featured in my last post from New Look and silver leather Converse. Something comfy for uni.
2. Ever been in love? Twice.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Yep. At the time I thought the world had ended...turns out it hadn't.
4. How tall are you?  5ft 11 (and three quarters to be exact).
5. How much do you weigh? I'm not sure...I've lost a bit recently though. Around 10 stone?

6. Any tattoos? Nope, I haven't ruled it out though.
7. Any piercings? Just my ears done twice.
8. Do you believe in OTP (One True Pairing)? No, I think that's a really depressing thought. What if you never had the chance to meet them. I think no relationship is perfect, you need to work to make it work.
9. Favourite show? It's a toss up between 'The Walking Dead' and 'Criminal Minds'.
10. Favourite bands?  All time...All American Rejects and Fleetwood Mac. But right now I love Haim, Bastille and The 1975.
11. Something you miss? Being young and carefree...no bills or responsibilities, you just don't appreciate it at the time!
12. Favourite song? I could never choose just one.
13. How old are you? 25.
14. Zodiac sign? Virgo...the traits are scarily accurate.
15. Qualities you look for in a partner? Sense of humour, ambitious...t
he overall thing is confidence. Confidence is more attractive than any physical trait. 
16: Favourite Quote? My friend sends me a motivational quote every week...so my favourite quote this week is "The best is yet to come."

17: Favourite actor? Eddie Redmayne...because he is beautiful plus he can genuinely act.
18: Favourite color? Red.
19: Loud music or soft? Completely depends on my mood...but generally loud to cheer me up, wake me up or because the song is awesome.
20: Where do you go when you're sad? To my parents house.
21: How long does it take you to shower? I've had to perfect the art of the 5 minute shower because that is all the hot water my boiler produces. So around 5 - 10 minutes.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? It completely depends on whether I'm washing my hair or not and where I'm going. But on average around 45 minutes.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Once, at high school...
24: Turn on? Blonde hair, tall guys, good tattoos, rugby players, danish men, bartenders, funny, well dressed...
25: Turn off? Arrogance...nothing worse than a guy who knows he is hot.
26: The reason I joined Youtube? I haven't...I have a horrible accent I won't inflict that upon you.
27: Fears? I don't think I would call it a fear because it doesn't impede me in any way...but I would prefer not to watch horror films, look at clowns or be in the vicinity of an orange. 

28: Last thing that made you cry? Feeling overwhelmed with pressure to have the perfect life. Uni is almost over and everyone wants to know what I'm going to do...the simple answer is I don't know.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? To my mum...d'aww.
30: Meaning behind your Youtube/Blogging Name? 'The Height of...' is a reference to the fact I'm really tall and also a play on 'The Height of Fashion'.
31: Last book you read? I re-read the Hunger Games trilogy over Christmas.
32: The book you're currently reading? "The Wolf of Wall Street" because I always like to read the book before I see the film.
33: Last show you watched? How I Met Your Mother...for the millionth time.
34: Last person you talked to? My flatmate, Christina.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Gayle, my best friend.
36: Favourite food? Bread Meats Bread (it's a restaurant in Glasgow) "Pulled Bird" and Poutine...best meal EVER!
37: Place you want to visit? Australia, Thailand, America...the list is endless.
38: Last place you were? Tesco and before that uni.

39: Do you have a crush? Nope, I don't meet any guys to have crushes on.
40: Last time you kissed someone? Around two weeks ago.

41: Last time you were insulted? Couldn't have been too bad because I can't remember.
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Apple or strawberry.
43: What instruments do you play? I have had keyboard and drum lessons...so I can play both, just not very well because I gave them both up.
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? Having an HND in Jewellery Design you would think this would be an easy question to answer...but no. Umm...probably all the sentimental stuff like my great grans wedding ring, my grans rings, my mums charm bracelet and my dads ID tag.
45: Last sport you played? I genuinely can't remember.
46: Last song you sang? Linger - The Cranberries.
47: Favourite chat up line? "Feel that...that's boyfriend material." or "How do you like your eggs...scrambled or fertilised?".

48: Have you ever used it? Nope...eye contact works just fine :)
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? I can't actually remember...that's terrible, I can't wait to finish uni and get my social life back!
50: Who should answer these questions next? Anyone and everyone :)



x

No comments:

Post a Comment