Pages

Monday 17 February 2014

Erase and Rewind.

The posts below are from a time long long ago when I though I knew stuff about shit. When really I knew shit about stuff. So after a quick re-read of them and a chuckle to myself I've decided to leave them there so everyone can have a wee laugh at me. But honestly I probably still don't know much about anything...

With that said...I've decided that I'm going to give this blogging thing another go. I've always wanted to have a blog. Whether it's successful or just something for me to look back on in a few years and think "What were you wearing Hollie?!". 

I'm not going to pretend I'm an expert on anything, I'm just going to share my thoughts, opinions and experiences on all things fashion, beauty and awkward height related. So hopefully it helps someone along the way. 

Fingers crossed someone reads it...

Hollie

P.S. If you want to know more, read my About Me.
x




No comments:

Post a Comment